Risk & Resilience Manager
Type: Full time
Department: Risk Management
Code is our passion
Since our beginnings in 2010, we have strived to build the strongest and most effective applications in the e-commerce world. Through standardization, automation and continuous analysis, we accelerate our customers’ processes, giving them agility, speed and cost efficiency – the key competitive advantage that enables sustainable growth for them.
We’re driven by our mission to enable developers creating fabulous e-commerce applications, not only with the shortest possible time-to-market, but also with the lowest amount of costs, empowering them to test fast and test often.
We didn’t become one of the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS company in the domain of e-commerce by sitting on the sidelines.
We continually explore what’s possible. As the founder of the first technology platform, designed for professional e-commerce developers, the leader in composable commerce, true advocats of process mining and the visionaries behind the extension to MACHOP — our technology platform has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software.
And we are just getting started!
Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from all across the globe, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for driving and implementing global policy compliance, standards and trainings. Working at the direction of the Senior Manager, Risk and Resilience you will be focused primarily on securing business Associates, Operations, Assets and Data. Designing, building and managing regional programs that establish resilient capability and capacity, enabling the organisation to adapt to and absorb changes in the security operating environment.
The role will drive the development and management of standards / procedures, training, testing and monitoring activity to empower business operations to effectively identify, prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive and negative impact events. The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for the resilience program. This will include partnering with key business stakeholders within Global Security Operations (GSO) as well as the Security & Loss Prevention team (S&LP) and Business Unit (BU) leaders. Collaborating across geographical and business unit structures to identify challenges and deep dive strategic disruptive and loss event scenarios to define and manage proportionate, scalable, flexible programs and controls.
While the responsibility of managing operational processes and corrective actions will be at the geography level, the Senior Risk Manager will ensure overall situational awareness and guide continuous improvement cycles.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. As part of our team, you will:
- Building data and metric driven programs, collaborating with wider business partners to agree on, goals, objectives and performance outcomes
- Creating and managing risk / resilience programs at a international level, encompassing both proactive preparedness and proportionate reactive capabilities
- Translating organisational resilience concepts and methodologies into the business operating context
- Conducting analytical deep dives to identify vulnerabilities and root causes leading to comprehensive reporting and continuous improvement cycles
- Completing detailed threat and risk assessments, producing comprehensive risk treatment plans and recommendations
- Partnering and collaborating across functional lines to develop and manage business aligned standards, procedures and processes for the effective identification and mitigation of security risks
- The creation and Delivery of targeted training programs in support of program adoption and effective program management
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work alone, without direct managerial supervision, while being able to quickly adapt to a team setting when required
- Good presentation and communication skills, accustomed to business writing, data analysis and visualisation
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (International Relations, Criminal Justice, Risk management, Political Science, Business Intelligence, Business Continuity or Resilience) or equivalent 10 years of experience
- Project management and delivery (PRINCE2, PMP, or equivalent certification)
- Industry certification in security risk management (ASIS CPP, CSMP or equivalent)
- Strong self-discipline and self-management skills, able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple, competing deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong user focused attitude
- Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and other project management tools (Asana, Clarity)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate both horizontally and vertically across organisational management structures
Bonus points for experience with
- Experience with continuous improvement cycles and analytical methodology
- Familiarity with risk, business continuity and data management platforms (BSI, Audit board etc)
- Familiar with Six Sigma principles
We care about your Growth and Well-being
Competitive compensation package
Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, various benefits and perks.
Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country. Up do 365 days/year from a location different from your base office.
Open Learning & Development Budget
You will receive a budget each year for personal training, for professional as well as private purposes.
Digital Commerce Academy
Regular internal training sessions.
Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees.
Mindset & Growth
A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & thriving learning environment.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
Qilin.Cloud celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
How the process might continue after the application
- Review of documents / online test: If your application has convinced us, we will invite you to an online test. The task depends on the apprenticeship you are aiming for.
- Video interview: After a successful test, the next step is the video interview with our HR. Here we would like to get to know you and learn more about you. Schedule about 15-30 minutes for the interview.
- Team introduction interview: This is followed by the final step: getting to know each other in person with the team and your possible colleagues. We meet via video conference and take a lot of time for this – also to answer your questions.
- Offer & hiring: A few days after the team introduction interview, you will receive personal feedback from us. If we are a good match, we would be delighted if you became a Qilin.