Global VP of Sales
Code is our passion
Since our beginnings in 2010, we have strived to build the strongest and most effective applications in the e-commerce world. Through standardization, automation and continuous analysis, we accelerate our customers’ processes, giving them agility, speed and cost efficiency – the key competitive advantage that enables sustainable growth for them.
We’re driven by our mission to enable developers creating fabulous e-commerce applications, not only with the shortest possible time-to-market, but also with the lowest amount of costs, empowering them to test fast and test often.
We didn’t become one of the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS company in the domain of e-commerce by sitting on the sidelines.
We continually explore what’s possible. As the founder of the first technology platform, designed for professional e-commerce developers, the leader in composable commerce, true advocats of process mining and the visionaries behind the extension to MACHOP — our technology platform has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software.
And we are just getting started!
Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from all across the globe, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. As part of our team, you will:
- You will lead our global growth, developing our business and taking ownership for customer acquisition and business expansion. Take full responsibility for our ERP, Shopsystem, Marketplace, CRM, WMS, Social Media, PSP, Logistics platform verticals
- Develop a world class sales team, manage performance and expectations within the team on a regular basis
- Provide the go-to market vision for all sales activities and prioritize initiatives that promote growth and long term relationships with users
- Support and manage a wide range of (internal and external) stakeholders; creating a strong network of relationships among peers, partners, clients, users and other stakeholders
- Develop inbound and outbound sales strategies along with the matrix to drive, manage and track sales pipeline across multiple channels, proactively following up on leads
- Build a strong relationship and collaborate closely with Demand Generation & Revenue Marketing to drive lead generation from contact to close
- Work in close cooperation with the Channel & Solution teams as well as Technology Partnerships to support the scale of the market entry beyond sales teams via indirect sourced and influenced approach
- Proven track record to manage a rolling four quarter pipeline from Lead to Closure with a forecast accuracy of >90%
What you need to succeed
- You are a natural born sales leader with a minimum of 3 years experience leading a team of at least 5 direct reports, ideally having been in a 2nd line leadership role
- You have worked in enterprise SaaS software (Commerce is a plus) with a proven leadership track record in developing & scaling winning global sales teams
- Successfully led an international sales team that has consistently exceeded quota targets
- Support sales department by becoming a thought leader
- Shown yourself to be an inspirational leader at a fast growing technology company, able to focus the team on the company’s mission and growth ambitions
- You are intellectually curious, always challenging the status quo and going deeper into topics.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and perceive change positively
- You are always looking to innovate and have an interest in AI and automation
- Fluency in English required
We care about your Growth and Well-being
Competitive compensation package
Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, various benefits and perks.
Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country. Up do 365 days/year from a location different from your base office.
Open Learning & Development Budget
You will receive a budget each year for personal training, for professional as well as private purposes.
Digital Commerce Academy
Regular internal training sessions.
Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees.
Mindset & Growth
A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & thriving learning environment.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
Qilin.Cloud celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
How the process might continue after the application
- Review of documents / online test: If your application has convinced us, we will invite you to an online test. The task depends on the apprenticeship you are aiming for.
- Video interview: After a successful test, the next step is the video interview with our HR. Here we would like to get to know you and learn more about you. Schedule about 15-30 minutes for the interview.
- Team introduction interview: This is followed by the final step: getting to know each other in person with the team and your possible colleagues. We meet via video conference and take a lot of time for this – also to answer your questions.
- Offer & hiring: A few days after the team introduction interview, you will receive personal feedback from us. If we are a good match, we would be delighted if you became a Qilin.