Cloud Center Operator
(Germany, Vietnam, Remote)
Type: Full time
Code is our passion
Since our beginnings in 2010, we have strived to build the strongest and most effective applications in the e-commerce world. Through standardization, automation and continuous analysis, we accelerate our customers’ processes, giving them agility, speed and cost efficiency – the key competitive advantage that enables sustainable growth for them.
We’re driven by our mission to enable developers creating fabulous e-commerce applications, not only with the shortest possible time-to-market, but also with the lowest amount of costs, empowering them to test fast and test often.
We didn’t become one of the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS company in the domain of e-commerce by sitting on the sidelines.
We continually explore what’s possible. As the founder of the first technology platform, designed for professional e-commerce developers, the leader in composable commerce, true advocats of process mining and the visionaries behind the extension to MACHOP — our technology platform has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software.
And we are just getting started!
Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from all across the globe, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. As part of our team, you will:
- Take over cases escalated from our 1st Line Support and develop them until they are fully resolved
- Reproduce problems, identify bugs and extract issues that will help us improve Qilin.Cloud
- Correctly prioritize issues so that our dedicated support developers can work most effectively on making Qilin.Cloud even better
- Work in a central role that will require you to communicate with, and informe multiple internal and external stakeholders without losing sight of what’s important: providing sustainable customer value
What you need to succeed
- PHP or any Object Oriented Programming language (at least 1 year of practical experience)
- Able to talk about complex issues and find common ground with a variety of technical/non-technical people
- Experience with Linux, Docker, git, terragrunt
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Fluent English language skills (native or business level)
- You are willing to work UTC +8 (e.g. US) and UTC -6 (e.g. Vietnam) Time Zone
- You are willing to work in a compensated, rotating on call roster on weekends if necessary
- E-Commerce experience with systems like Shopify, Oxid, Magento, Hybris or similar is a plus
- You are intellectually curious, like challenging the status quo, and learning is a natural process and inspiration for you
- You actually enjoy working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment, while embracing change positively
- You strive for innovation and are curious and passionate for anything AI and automation related
Bonus points for experience with
- Backend: Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Composer, Git
- System: Docker
- SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- NewRelic/Blackfire/Tideways/any APM, Production monitoring
- CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible
We care about your Growth and Well-being
Competitive compensation package
Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, various benefits and perks.
Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country. Up do 365 days/year from a location different from your base office.
Open Learning & Development Budget
You will receive a budget each year for personal training, for professional as well as private purposes.
Digital Commerce Academy
Regular internal training sessions.
Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees.
Mindset & Growth
A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & thriving learning environment.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
Qilin.Cloud celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
How the process might continue after the application
- Review of documents / online test: If your application has convinced us, we will invite you to an online test. The task depends on the apprenticeship you are aiming for.
- Video interview: After a successful test, the next step is the video interview with our HR. Here we would like to get to know you and learn more about you. Schedule about 15-30 minutes for the interview.
- Team introduction interview: This is followed by the final step: getting to know each other in person with the team and your possible colleagues. We meet via video conference and take a lot of time for this – also to answer your questions.
- Offer & hiring: A few days after the team introduction interview, you will receive personal feedback from us. If we are a good match, we would be delighted if you became a Qilin.