Enterprise Account Executive
Type: Full time
Code is our passion
Since our beginnings in 2010, we have strived to build the strongest and most effective applications in the e-commerce world. Through standardization, automation and continuous analysis, we accelerate our customers’ processes, giving them agility, speed and cost efficiency – the key competitive advantage that enables sustainable growth for them.
We’re driven by our mission to enable developers creating fabulous e-commerce applications, not only with the shortest possible time-to-market, but also with the lowest amount of costs, empowering them to test fast and test often.
We didn’t become one of the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS company in the domain of e-commerce by sitting on the sidelines.
We continually explore what’s possible. As the founder of the first technology platform, designed for professional e-commerce developers, the leader in composable commerce, true advocats of process mining and the visionaries behind the extension to MACHOP — our technology platform has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software.
And we are just getting started!
Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from all across the globe, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. As part of our team, you will:
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of Qilin.Cloud technology platform to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of large, enterprise companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of salesforce CRM, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Work with our Partner Team and Partners directly to identify and work on opportunities
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years in SaaS or related direct application sales
- Excel in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Have excellent communication in English and German and closing skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail are important and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, independent, team-oriented and has a structured way of working
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics and must be driven with an extreme sense of urgency to deliver
- Can develop and understand complex business processes/business models and embodies a consultative approach
- Very comfortable working up to 100% remotely and able to create an emphatic and meaningful relationship with stakeholders remotely
- Have experience of Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Google Suite and a sales methodology e.g. MEDDICC, Force Management, etc.
We care about your Growth and Well-being
Competitive compensation package
Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, various benefits and perks.
Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country. Up do 365 days/year from a location different from your base office.
Open Learning & Development Budget
You will receive a budget each year for personal training, for professional as well as private purposes.
Digital Commerce Academy
Regular internal training sessions.
Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees.
Mindset & Growth
A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & thriving learning environment.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
Qilin.Cloud celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
How the process might continue after the application
- Review of documents / online test: If your application has convinced us, we will invite you to an online test. The task depends on the apprenticeship you are aiming for.
- Video interview: After a successful test, the next step is the video interview with our HR. Here we would like to get to know you and learn more about you. Schedule about 15-30 minutes for the interview.
- Team introduction interview: This is followed by the final step: getting to know each other in person with the team and your possible colleagues. We meet via video conference and take a lot of time for this – also to answer your questions.
- Offer & hiring: A few days after the team introduction interview, you will receive personal feedback from us. If we are a good match, we would be delighted if you became a Qilin.