Project & User Success Manager
Type: Full time
Department: User Success
Code is our passion
Since our beginnings in 2010, we have strived to build the strongest and most effective applications in the e-commerce world. Through standardization, automation and continuous analysis, we accelerate our customers’ processes, giving them agility, speed and cost efficiency – the key competitive advantage that enables sustainable growth for them.
We’re driven by our mission to enable developers creating fabulous e-commerce applications, not only with the shortest possible time-to-market, but also with the lowest amount of costs, empowering them to test fast and test often.
We didn’t become one of the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS company in the domain of e-commerce by sitting on the sidelines.
We continually explore what’s possible. As the founder of the first technology platform, designed for professional e-commerce developers, the leader in composable commerce, true advocats of process mining and the visionaries behind the extension to MACHOP — our technology platform has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software.
And we are just getting started!
Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from all across the globe, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. As part of our team, you will:
- Work with interesting clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams
- Connecting our Qilin.Cloud technology platform with cutting edge companies, where you can contribute to making dreams into products together with an awesome engineering team
- Acting as a central point of contact with our users, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your excelent english communication skills and your head and common sense
- If you know diverse PM Methodologies it’s a plus. If you know the ins and outs of eCommerce – even better. If not, then we will teach you. It’s no rocket science – as long as you are smart and willing to learn
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of Project Management in the Software Development industry. You know your stuff and know how to deal with demanding clients, not having worked as a waiter, but experience in consulting or similar definitely
- Perfect English communication skills is a must have requirement
- Cross-cultural communication with English-speaking. And not to forget your Vietnamese team. Speaking Vietnamese is a huge plus. Understanding the mentality in Vietnam is a must
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to develop a vision for the direction of the product
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills
- Fantastic organizational, time management & users relations development, and strong knowledge of project management such as planning, monitoring, and controlling skills
- Technical background or experiences in hands-on coding tasks is a plus
We care about your Growth and Well-being
Competitive compensation package
Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, various benefits and perks.
Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country. Up do 365 days/year from a location different from your base office.
Open Learning & Development Budget
You will receive a budget each year for personal training, for professional as well as private purposes.
Digital Commerce Academy
Regular internal training sessions.
Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees.
Mindset & Growth
A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & thriving learning environment.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
Qilin.Cloud celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
How the process might continue after the application
- Review of documents / online test: If your application has convinced us, we will invite you to an online test. The task depends on the apprenticeship you are aiming for.
- Video interview: After a successful test, the next step is the video interview with our HR. Here we would like to get to know you and learn more about you. Schedule about 15-30 minutes for the interview.
- Team introduction interview: This is followed by the final step: getting to know each other in person with the team and your possible colleagues. We meet via video conference and take a lot of time for this – also to answer your questions.
- Offer & hiring: A few days after the team introduction interview, you will receive personal feedback from us. If we are a good match, we would be delighted if you became a Qilin.