(Germany, Vietnam, Remote)
Type: Full time
Department: Quality Assurance
Code is our passion
Since our beginnings in 2010, we have strived to build the strongest and most effective applications in the e-commerce world. Through standardization, automation and continuous analysis, we accelerate our customers’ processes, giving them agility, speed and cost efficiency – the key competitive advantage that enables sustainable growth for them.
We’re driven by our mission to enable developers creating fabulous e-commerce applications, not only with the shortest possible time-to-market, but also with the lowest amount of costs, empowering them to test fast and test often.
We didn’t become one of the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS company in the domain of e-commerce by sitting on the sidelines.
We continually explore what’s possible. As the founder of the first technology platform, designed for professional e-commerce developers, the leader in composable commerce, true advocats of process mining and the visionaries behind the extension to MACHOP — our technology platform has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software.
And we are just getting started!
Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from all across the globe, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. As part of our team, you will:
- You help our software teams to improve the testability of their code and fostering techniques like test-driven development.
- You analyse our software architecture in terms of quality and testability and actively make suggestions for improving it.
- You implement test automation and CI/CD pipelines to validate software quality in all its aspects.
- You are responsible for evaluation and implementation of test frameworks and continuous improvement of our test suites.
- You drive the automation of our processes and support our software teams to stay productive.
- You will stay up-to-date on testing techniques and actively make suggestions for improvement.
- Perform provisioning, monitoring, and maintenance of the CI/CD multiplatform workers pool
- Maintain scripts in PowerShell, Bash, Kotlin, Batch, and Packer
- Write scripts that generate images for cloud agents and install or reinstall hardware agents
- Install updates and security patches to cloud and hardware agents
- Install hardware agents from scratch.
- Respond to alerts from hardware agents, and our internal tools (within normal working hours)
- Keep the monitoring system and NetBox (a hardware and interconnection database) up to date
What you need to succeed
- You have several years of experience in software development and preferably knowledge of ASP.Net Core (at a mid-level software engineer level)
- You have expert knowledge of automated testing procedures, especially unit and integration testing
- You are familiar with clean code and domain-driven design principles and have applied them in your daily work
- You not only have experience in test-driven and behavior-driven software development but also in the implementation and maintenance of automation pipelines, preferably Azure CI/CD or similar
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Can write scripts in PowerShell, Bash (Kotlin is an advantage)
- Are experienced with Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP
We care about your Growth and Well-being
Competitive compensation package
Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, various benefits and perks.
Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country. Up do 365 days/year from a location different from your base office.
Open Learning & Development Budget
You will receive a budget each year for personal training, for professional as well as private purposes.
Digital Commerce Academy
Regular internal training sessions.
Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees.
Mindset & Growth
A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & thriving learning environment.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
Qilin.Cloud celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
How the process might continue after the application
- Review of documents / online test: If your application has convinced us, we will invite you to an online test. The task depends on the apprenticeship you are aiming for.
- Video interview: After a successful test, the next step is the video interview with our HR. Here we would like to get to know you and learn more about you. Schedule about 15-30 minutes for the interview.
- Team introduction interview: This is followed by the final step: getting to know each other in person with the team and your possible colleagues. We meet via video conference and take a lot of time for this – also to answer your questions.
- Offer & hiring: A few days after the team introduction interview, you will receive personal feedback from us. If we are a good match, we would be delighted if you became a Qilin.